All prices are without postage. If you buy several items, we can discuss a discount. I've marked what is already sold.
Painted, all 15mm:
1. Half a Classical Spartan DBA Army, €10 (includes the unpainted figures to complete it).
Contains 5 bases of spear, 1 base of spear command, and a singly based commander. I also include the other half of the army, but they are still unpainted (some more spear, 3 cavalry figures, some psiloi). The figures are all Xyston, They are painted to a good wargames standard, but only glued to a piece of cardboard, not built up or flocked. See http://dalemunk.blogspot.se/2010/02/spartans.html or picture below.
2. A Pict DBA army, €10
Contains 12 bases, all figures from Essex. Painted (simplistically, this is one of my older armies) and the bases simply painted green and flocked. General in Light Chariot, Light Chariot, 2 LH, 2 Ps, 6 Wb.
3. An Early German extended DBA army, €20
Contains 17 bases (all options): 1 Cv Gen, 1 Wb Gen, 5 Ps, 9 Wb. 1 Bd (can be used as Wb). Painted and based to a decent wargames standard. Most figures are Donnington, some are Essex.
4. A Sarmatian army, €20
Contains 12 bases, all figures are TTG (Table Top Games). Painted and based to a good wargames standard. 10 bases of Kn, 1 base of Kn Gen. 1 LH. See http://dalemunk.blogspot.se/2009/01/dba-15mm-sarmatians.html or pictures below
5. Large Early to Middle Imperial Roman army, suitable for DBA, DBM, or any other ancient ruleset, €130
Contains 82 stands:
* 2 Roman Cavalry command bases @ 3 figs
* 7 Roman Cavalry bases @ 3 figs
* 3 Numidian Light Horse bases @ 2 figs
* 2 smaller and 1 large ballista
* 6 bases with 4 archers (Bow in DBA terms, auxiliary archers)
* 6 bases with 2 archers (Psiloi in DBA terms, or skirmishers)
* 4 bases with 2 slingers (psiloi, skirmishers)
* 3 foot command bases @ 4 figures
* 29 legionary bases @ 4 figures (blades in DBA terms, heavy infantry)
* 19 spear armed auxiliary bases @ 3 figures (Aux in DBA terms, auxiliaries. medium infantry)
Mix of various manufacturers, mainly Essex, Lancaster games, Peter Pig. Most stands painted and based to a decent to good wargaming standard.
|Well painted Corvus Belli in the front, normally painted other suppliers in the back.|
However, 2 stands of legion infantry, the large ballista, 2 stands of auxiliary infantry and 1 stand of mounted command are Corvus Belli and painted and based to a better standard (incl. hand painted shield designs). Separate pictures of these below, also some legionaries in the picture above.
Unpainted, all 15mm:
Corvus Belli / Xyston Celts: €2 euros per pack, or €20 for all 11 packs (normal price for Xyston or Corvus Belli is around €4 per pack)
|Mixed pack of Infantry command group & Victory and defeat||8|
|150102-0002 & 150103-0003||Warriors with sword 1 & 2 (1 full pack of pack 2, plus a mixed pack)||20|
|150104-0004 & 150105-0005||Warriors with spear 1 & 2 (mixed pack)||12|
|150112-0011||Cavalry command group (with an additional figure)||4|
|150113-0012||Chariot (w 2 horses and 2 crew)||10|
|150115-0041||Queen Boudicca in chariot (w 2 horses and 2 crew)||5|
|Xyston 18250 & 18251||Gauls w sword & Gauls w spears, mixed pack||8|