Wednesday, January 18, 2017

See you in Hell, Billy Yank...

Thomas and I decided to start a project for SP2, playing ACW. He'd started painting Confederates a while back, and I'd do Union. So I picked up some heavily discounted boxes of Perry plastics (these are from the new Union Infantry in Sack Coats box) and started painting. Here are my first Union units: 20 infantrymen (2,5 units in SP2), 2 leaders (an officer and a sergeant) and a drummer.




Up next, another dozen infantrymen (I paint by groups of 12, usually), and probably the dozen Union cavalry skirmishers I got in the Secret Santa scheme.


4 comments:

Thomas Nissvik said...

I'll have to dig out the Perry boys and get them to the painting bench.

Koen said...

Yes, I'll have enough Yanks for a fight in a couple of weeks or so ;-)

Thomas Nissvik said...

That will be an unfair fight as I will have about 5 Rebs...if I'm lucky.

Koen said...

It's a hard knock life...