Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Secret Santas

I'm quite pleased with the stuff I got from my Secret Santas :)

This year I participated in 3 of these, one was Chris Stoesen's, where you paint something for your "target". The other is the original Secret Santa by Ian and Catherine Wiley where you send your target something wargames related worth around £15. Finally we had our own little Penguin Santa thingy between Jocke, Thomas, Laffe and me, with some meddling (errr... help) by Chris ;-)

I've received 2 presents to date, and have been told the 3rd is on it's way. I opened them on Christmas Day, together with my daughters (well, I let them open the presents, there good at it, having had loads of practice again this year ;-))

Out came these two nice presents:

2 packs of Perry dismounted Union cavalry

Perry British 6pdr for North Africa

Both of these were on my wishlist, and will come in very handy. The first as skirmishers for our SP2 ACW project, the other for our ongoing CoC North Africa project. I'm planning on getting both painted soon ;-)

Thanks very much to my Secret Santas ;-)



5 comments:

Laffe said...

So it seems a lot of the penguin santas are delayed? Have any received their penguins gifts?

Koen said...

Jag fick min, det är den målade Secret Santa (Stoesens) som jag väntar på. Jag fick 2 omålade paket, en måste varit vår Penguin Santa.

Laffe said...

Ah right then.

Joakim Ström said...

Got my packet from the Unsecret Santa. Blogpost on it tomorrow.

Koen said...

Oh, an Unsecret Santa, how exciting!! ;-)